Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pristine and Tranquil Holiday Treat

It had no name so I called it Bebot's Paradise after my nickname. Our son was still very small then and twas his special time:every Saturday early mornings. So pristine my husband a civil engineer bulldozed the small roadway itself from the main highway towards the quiet sea for us to safely drive through our yellow land cruiser. The sand was golden and the waves are but ripples. Miles and miles of coconut trees along the equally miles of sandy beaches. Sometimes the tranquility of it all is somewhat eerie as we could hear no voices apart from our own. This is Southeastern Philippines facing the great Pacific Ocean..where the fishes and corals are just incredibly colorful beyond imagination. A wealth to remember for me and my so privilege family.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering how many people would prefer living near the sea where the air is always fresh,where you see sunrise and sunset day by day,..a spa and a gym put into one when you swim?

    ReplyDelete