Thursday, October 29, 2009

TO ME AIRPORTS FEELS LIKE HOME..IT'S PART OF MY HOLIDAYS



What do I do at Airports? Well, I see to it I visit the toilets, there's a lot to do there for a traveler.There are places for naps and people watching.The coffee shops are so inviting.Must locate the WIFI of course.Perfume shops so irresistible!The souvenir section..so important for mementos.The blings here and there.The latest gadgets for mobile/cell phones.Oh,I can watch the film I never had the chance to see.At times someone needs assitance on how to contact Africa from Asia. Or the scared who needs assurance that it is alright. There's so much more, what's needed is creativity and time management.And that favorite book you brought..save it for the quiet times at your resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment